Heat Blaster HB-2
The FREE THNE TONE HB-2 HEAT BLASTER features a modern
distortion sound. With the HI CUT and LOW CUT switches, you can create
variations in sound.
The HI CUT switch cuts the presence range to create a mellow sound that can still cut through. By turning the TONE knob clockwise with the HI CUT switch activated, a mellow sound that remains clear can be obtained. This is especially suitable for guitar solos.
The LOW CUT switch cuts low frequencies. A combination of the bass and drums in the low frequency range is important for a band sound. The LOW CUT switch allows you to trim the low end that cannot be adjusted by an amplifier’s tone circuit. Effect on/off switching uses a special true-bypass method in which the signal goes through only one line in the switch in Bypass mode.
- Input impedance: 330kΩ
- Output load impedance: min. 10kΩ
- Controls: DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL, Hi Cut switch, Low Cut switch
- Terminals: 2× 1/4" phone jacks (for input and output), 1× DC9V input jack (for AC adapter)
- Power supply: 9-volt battery (PP3/006P), AC adapter
- Current consumption: approx. 7 mA
- Dimensions: 100W × 123D × 52H mm (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
- Weight: approx. 330 g (excl. battery)
- Accessories: warranty card, manual, battery (PP3/006P), 4× rubber feet