The FREE THE TONE SOV-2 OVERDRIVE uses a high performance
DC-DC converter for its internal power supply circuit and drives its signal
circuit by supplying ±15 Vdc, providing natural
amplification of guitar sound and characteristics.
The SOV-2 with ample overtones features singing overdrive tone that can express subtle picking nuances as differences in timber.
· Wide dynamic range and powerful expression based on ±15 Vdc internal boosting.
· Incredibly high signal-to-noise ratio.
· Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components.
NOTE: Due to relatively large current consumption, we recommend to use an AC adapter.
· Input impedance: 1MΩ
· Output load impedance: max. 200Ω
· Controls: DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL
· Terminals: 2× 1/4" phone jacks (for input and output), 1x DC9V input jack (for AC adapter)
· Power supply: 9-volt battery (PP3/006P), AC adapter
· Current consumption: approx. 90 mA (max.)
· Dimensions: 72W × 115D × 50H mm (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
· Weight: approx. 250 g (excl. battery)
· Accessories: warranty card, manual, battery (PP3/006), 4× rubber feet