Mesa/Boogie Recto-Verb Twenty-Five Tube Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Dyna-Watt technology gives you tonal versatility with 10-watt or 25-watt operation
- Built-in spring reverb for classic electric guitar tones
- Built in the USA to rock hard - and reliably
Dyna-Watt technology gives you tonal versatility with 10-watt or 25-watt operation
With the Mesa/Boogie Recto-Verb Twenty-Five set to 10-watt operation, you get the cranked tube-amp sound at lower volume levels. It feels pleasantly liquid yet responsive, with lush harmonics. In 25-watt mode, the Recto-Verb Twenty-Five packs all the punch, power, and clarity you'd expect from a modern Mesa amp. And thanks to Mesa/Boogie's patented Multi-Watt channel-assignable power amp, you can set each channel to whatever wattage you prefer.
Built-in spring reverb for classic electric guitar tones
There's an incredibly sweet tube-driven spring reverb in the Recto-Verb Twenty-Five - and that's not even the best part. Each channel has its own reverb level, so you're not restricted to the same reverb setting for both channels.
Built in the USA to rock hard - and reliably
Mesa/Boogie has been handbuilding some of the most sought after guitar gear in Petaluma, California since the late '60s. Early fans of Mesa gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards - guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians ever since. When you plug into the Recto-Verb Twenty-Five, you're tapping into decades of innovation. Especially if you're a regularly gigging musician, you'll appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in the Recto-Verb Twenty-Five.
Mesa/Boogie Recto-Verb Twenty-Five Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- All-tube guitar amplifier head with switchable 10-watt or 25-watt operation
- 2 independent channels, each with their own tone controls, wattage switch, and reverb amount
- Tube-driven spring reverb for classic amp tones
- 1-button footswitch for channel switching is included
- Handmade in the USA