SE A-10E Angelus
The SE A10E is the first all-mahogany guitar in the Paul Reed Smith's SE Angelus lineup. The all-mahogany body construction of this guitar provides a controlled attack and strong fundamental, delivering a warm, woody tone with a focused, punchy midrange. This powerful midrange character allows the A10E to easily find a non-competing place in a mix, making it ideal for both the studio and the stage.
High-quality components include mahogany top, back, sides, and neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS-designed tuners. The SE A10E shares the same proprietary bracing pattern and several distinct construction features as PRS' acclaimed Maryland-made acoustic line, as well as the company's trademark bird inlays and headstock design.
The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets. These guitars come standard with under saddle electronics that are accessible via the sound hole with both tone and volume controls.
Paul Reed Smith SE Angelus A10E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
· An amazing deal on an all-mahogany PRS acoustic-electric guitar
· The warm, full, and lyrical sound you need for a wide range of playing styles and techniques
· Mahogany top, back, and sides provide vibrant, warm, and satisfyingly rich sound
· Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
· Onboard pickup system delivers natural sound even when you play plugged in
· Hardshell case included