SE A-20E Angelus
PRS Guitars continues to expand its SE acoustic offerings
with the SE A20E. The A20E starts with the PRS 15.5”
Angelus Cutaway body shape and the x-brace/classical hybrid top-bracing design
found on PRS' acclaimed Maryland, USA-made acoustic line. The classic
combination of a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides provides players
with a strong, even tone. The undersaddle electronics, which are accessible via
the soundhole with both tone and volume controls, provide added flexibility and
functionality for playing out.
SE A20E high-quality components include a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS designed tuners as well as the company' trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets.
Paul Reed Smith SE Angelus A20E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
· Acoustic-electric guitar with under-saddle pickup system
· Spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
· Mahogany back and sides provide warm and rich sound
· Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
· Onboard pickup system sounds great and is low profile