SE A-30E Angelus
The SE A30E includes the classic combination of a solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides. Rosewood provides players with bell-like highs and full bass response for an overtone-rich sound. The A30E also features the PRS 15.5” Angelus Cutaway body shape and the x-brace/classical hybrid top-bracing design found on PRS’s acclaimed Private Stock acoustic instruments, as well as the PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. The undersaddle electronics, which are accessible via the soundhole with both tone and volume controls, provide added flexibility and functionality for the gigging musician.
High-quality components include a solid spruce top with rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck, ebony fretboard, bone nut and saddle, and PRS designed tuners. The Angelus Cutaway body shape is both aesthetically pleasing and provides easy access to the upper frets.
Paul Reed Smith SE Angelus A30E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
· Acoustic-electric guitar with under-saddle pickup system
· Spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
· Rosewood back and sides provide punch and low-end richness
· Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
· Onboard pickup system sounds great and is low profile