Final Booster FB-2
The FREE THE TONE FB-2 FINAL BOOSTER is a full-range booster that can provide +20 dB of boost. It will not degrade the highs and lows of your guitar signal when the effect is turned on and will provide a natural sounding boost without affecting the original tonal characteristics of your guitar or bass. The HTS circuit is also built-in to preserve the sound quality whether the effect is turned on or off. The Final Booster does not reverse phase when the boost is turned on. Although it is not widely known, boosters that employ a single-transistor or FET circuit cause a phase reversal when switched on, and this can cause the sound to drop in level or result in phase cancellation. The Final Booster does not have this problem.
· By implementing the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) Circuit that manages signals comprehensively from input to output, the effected sound and bypassed sound will always have the same sound quality, which solves a problem that has plagued players for years.
· A full-range type booster that can boost up to +20 dB.
· Natural tonal characteristics provided by a circuit composed of transistors, without using IC chips.
· The FINAL BOOSTER does not have a phase reversal problem that can cause the sound to drop in level.
· Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components
· Input impedance: 1MΩ
· Output load impedance: min. 10kΩ
· Control: LEVEL (Boost 0 to +20 dB)
· Terminals: 2× 1/4" phone jacks (for input and output), 1× DC9V input jack (for AC adapter)
· Power supply: 9-volt battery (PP3/006P), AC adapter
· Current consumption: approx. 14 mA (max.)
· Dimensions: 72W × 115D × 50H mm (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
· Weight: approx. 200 g (excl. battery)
· Accessories: warranty card, manual, battery (PP3/006P), 4× rubber feet