Cab Clone 8 ohm
The CABCLONE™ is a passive Cabinet Simulator/Speaker+Mic alternative with a built-in Amp Load. It provides a direct interface of your guitar amp’s Speaker Output to the input of a mixing console, microphone preamp or even direct to your converters (recorder) with or without the need for a speaker cabinet. It’s also a Compensated Headphone Driver that delivers a great sounding, great feeling headphone-friendly version of your amp’s Tone that’s perfect for late night practice sessions or anytime you want to play without others listening.
Guitar World Magazine - Awarded Guitar World Platinum Award!
"The CabClone's three cabinet-simulator settings not only sound like genuine miked speaker cabinets, they sound like three awesome speaker cabinets."
"Sounded big, ballsy and honestly better than the results I got when I placed an SM57 in front of the speakers"
- Sounds great with any amp head rated 100W or less
- Replaces the need for a mic and speaker cabinet
- Passive Design- no power supply required
- Built in Internal Amp Load (<100W)
- 1/4 input Jack(receives signal from amp's speaker output)
- 1/4" “Thru” Output Jack (defeats to Internal Load when no cable is connected)
- 3-Position Cabinet Voicing Switch - Open-Back, Closed-Back & Vintage Closed-Back Cabinet Simulations
- Variable -30 to +4db DI Output Level Control with presets for Dynamic Mic Level (-30db), Instrument Level (-10db) & Line Level (+4db)
- Balanced XLR Direct Output (controlled by the Variable DI Output Level Control)
- Independent 1/4" +4 Line Level “Slave” Output Jack (exact signal from amp's speaker output, non-simulated)
- Compensated Headphone Output Jack (defeats balanced outputs when used)
- Phase Switch – Normal (In) or Reverse (180°)
- Ground Lift Switch
- Removable Tilt-Back Stand (for use over an amp handle)