6 Track, Stereo Looper Pedal with Touch Enabled Screen, Hands Free Mixing, and Simultaneous Parallel and Sequential Looping
The Aeros Loop Studio includes 3 hours of mono recording time (1.5 stereo), upgradeable to 48 hours when using SD card.
This looper pedal includes 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) inputs, 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) outputs, expression pedal support, MIDI in/out, 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux input, and 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux output.
Built in wifi and bluetooth for over the air updates, the Aeros Loop Studio offers a revolutionary looping experience.
• Quantize your tracks in any time signature or play in freeform mode
• 6 parallel tracks and 6 song parts for a total of 36 distinct loops per song and in an industry first, simultaneous parallel and sequential looping
• Unlimited overdubs enable you to create layers and depth in your loops without worrying about restrictions
• Save your loops with the USB port or an SD card
• 3 hours mono, 1.5 hours stereo recording time using internal storage and up to 48 hours storage when using an SD card
• 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit recording, professional DACs, <1ms latency, and 20hz – 20kHz range for studio quality recordings
• Digital dry through bypass
• Wifi compatibility for over the air updates and exciting, yet to be announced features.
• Bluetooth for reasons
• Four built-in footswitches with our comfort+ switch tops (perfect for playing barefoot or in socks)
• Built-in scroll wheel for hands-free mixing during a performance
• MIDI in/out ports for syncing seamlessly with the BeatBuddy, other drum machines, effects, and more
• Compatible with any external expression pedal
• I/O: two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) outputs, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux input, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux output
• 9v (center negative), 360mA power supply included
• 4.3″ (109 mm) touch-enabled display
• Small form factor: 7.8″ x 5.6″ x 2.2″ (198 x 142 x 56 mm)
• Lightweight: 2lbs 4oz (936 g)
• Aluminum construction with chip resistant black coating