SE A-20E Angelus
PRS's proprietary X-brace/classical hybrid top-bracing method blends the techniques of some of the most legendary acoustic guitar luthiers in history. This bracing pairs resonant tops with stiff and reflective backs and sides, offering a powerful tone that doesn't mask the intricacies of your playing style. The SE Angelus A20E shares this bracing design with PRS's USA-made production acoustic guitars. It's a high-end feature you'd expect to find on custom acoustics costing thousands of dollars, but it can be yours for an affordable price.
The PRS SE Angelus A20E features an Angelus body with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The neck of this SE Angelus A20E follows Paul Reed Smith's "wide" neck shape and is carved from choice mahogany. A bound rosewood fretboard gives the neck a smooth feel and rich tones. And the signature bird inlays denote the Angelus as a member of the PRS family. The SE Angelus A20E manages to strike the perfect balance between modern eye-catching adornments and a traditional acoustic appearance.
Paul Reed Smith SE Angelus A20E Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Acoustic-electric guitar with under-saddle pickup system
- Spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Mahogany back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Onboard pickup system sounds great and is low profile