ROD-1 Red Rock OD
Click Image for Gallery
- Warm overdrive ideally matches single-coil pickups
- Warm overdrive with plenty of sustain gives guitarists a wide-ranging expressive voice. The tone is a perfect match for guitars with single-coil pickups.
- Level compensation for different pickups
- An input gain section that is similar to guitar amp circuits allows level compensation for pickups of differing output as well as boost.
- FAT Switch
- A FAT switch that boosts the low frequencies can be used to deliver an even fatter, more powerful sound.
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal circuitry doubles the 9-volt supply voltage to 18 volts, achieving wider dynamic range than conventional overdrive effects.
- S.C.T Circuit
- In standard"true bypass" circuits the instrument signal passes through two switch contacts when bypassed. The ROD-1 Single Contact True Bypass configuration ensures that the signal only passes through one switch contact when bypassed, for unmatched signal quality as well as reliability.